About Me

I am a teenage quizzer from India. I started this quiz blog out of my love for quizzing. It is for the quizzers by a quizzer, so guest questions will be appreciated. Look out for new questions every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday! You can subscribe via e-mail, follow me on twitter (@RoopakSays) or just click follow this blog.

Sunday 12 February 2012

1. First!

Hi! This is the first ever post of my first ever blog. I know you've come here for the quizzing, so I'll cut to the chase.
This technology X  primarily used in aviation and navigation accidentally spun off the common household technology Y and was patented by Raytheon in 1945. The starting point of this process was the melting of a chocolate bar (That's a hint right there)
Identify X and Y. (2 pts.)

3 comments:

Aakash Jog said...

X=Radar
Y=Microwave Oven

Musical Scientist said...

X-Magnetron and Radar, Y - Microwave. Good Question :) Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

radar and microwave